Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 16 baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 12 tiny new potatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- to taste nonstick cooking spray
- 12 cherry tomatoes or 12 yellow cherry tomatoes or 12 red pear shaped cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add a small amount of water to a 2 quart saucepan; bring to boiling.
- Add carrots and potatoes; return to boiling.
- Cook, covered for 8 minutes.
- Stir together salad dressing, Italian seasoning, and 1/8 tsp pepper in a bowl.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Spray a 9 x 9 x 2" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with half of the dressing mixture. Place chicken in baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Drain vegetables and toss with remaining salad dressing mixture. Pour over chicken.
- Return to oven and bake about 5 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Place chicken on a serving platter.
- Toss tomatoes with vegetables.
- Arrange vegetables around chicken; brush chicken and vegetables with pan drippings.
I didn't use the italian seasoning, but it still turned out great!