Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy elegant way to fix asparagus.
- 1 lb asparagus (trimmed, and cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Mix garlic powder into dressing.
- Toss dressing with asparagus.
- Roast asparagus in 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesean and place under broiler for about 3 minutes.
Delicious!!!! Enjoyed this recipe for dinner tonight, very flavorful. The combination of the Italian dressing & parmesan was perfect - the recipe is going directly into my favorites cookbook. Thank you for posting.
Fantastic! I used Garlic Expressions dressing and only used about 1/8 cup. Added some Garlic Garni seasoning and some grana padano cheese. Really, really flavorful addition to asparagus. Will definitely make again!
I loved this unique twist to roasted asparagus! I'm used to olive oil and garlic, but the italian dressing and parmesan made this unique and special. Loved this recipe! Thanks for sharing! Made as a thank you for Holiday Tag.