Roasted Idaho and Sweet Potatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into large chunks (about 1 lb)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into large chunks (about 1 lb)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425. In large plastic bag or bowl, combine all ingredients. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- 2. In 13x9 inch baking or roasting pan, arrange potatoes; discard bag.
- 3. Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden.