Roasted Idaho and Sweet Potatoes
- 35.43 g envelope onion soup mix (Lipton is best)
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into large chunks (about 1 pound)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound) or 2 medium yams, peeled, if desired, and cut into large chunks (about 1 pound)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large plastic bag or bowl, combine all ingredients. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking or roasting pan, arrange potatoes in one layer, discard bag.
- Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden.