Shawn C's Note:
Great recipe and easy clean up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Blend honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch and pepper; set aside.
- 3Center one-fourth of asparagus on each sheet of foil.
- 4Top with salmon steaks.
- 5Drizzle with honey-mustard sauce.
- 6Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 7Bring up foil sides.
- 8Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- 9Repeat to make four packets.
- 10Bake 17-23 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Honey Dijon Salmon and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g