Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
Great recipe and easy clean up!
Make and share this Roasted Honey Dijon Salmon and Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Blend honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch and pepper; set aside.
- Center one-fourth of asparagus on each sheet of foil.
- Top with salmon steaks.
- Drizzle with honey-mustard sauce.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 17-23 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.