Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
Great recipe and easy clean up!
Make and share this Roasted Honey Dijon Salmon and Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons melted butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 sheets aluminum foil (12 x 18 inches)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Blend honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch and pepper; set aside.
- Center one-fourth of asparagus on each sheet of foil.
- Top with salmon steaks.
- Drizzle with honey-mustard sauce.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 17-23 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.