Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is only for two servings, you may double if desired, add in some garlic powder or fresh minced garlic if desired ;-)
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together mustard, honey, oil and salt and pepper; add to the potatoes and onion slices.
- Pour the sauce over potato/onion then toss well coate.
- Place in a greased baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley over potatoes.
I wish I could give this TEN stars! It was outrageously good. I hope my picture does them justice, because my family went wild over them. We will be making these often since they are so easy and delicious! I added a little sprinkling of Herbs de Provence and it is an understatement that these were TO DIE FOR! Thank you for this recipe. :)
Kitt another wonderful side dish that we enjoyed! I used yukon gold potatoes and doubled them so we would have leftovers. The honey mustard sauce is very good and tastes great on the potatoes. I added the potatoes to a zippered plastic bag then added the other ingredients. Tossed them around a bit in the bag then placed on a cookie sheet and baked for about 45 minutes. If you like honey mustard you will enjoy these a lot. Made and reviewed for KC's Grilling Tag Game.
Loved these and want them again already!