Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe is only for two servings, you may double if desired, add in some garlic powder or fresh minced garlic if desired ;-)
Top Review by shimmerchk
I wish I could give this TEN stars! It was outrageously good. I hope my picture does them justice, because my family went wild over them. We will be making these often since they are so easy and delicious! I added a little sprinkling of Herbs de Provence and it is an understatement that these were TO DIE FOR! Thank you for this recipe. :)
- 1 lb potato, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together mustard, honey, oil and salt and pepper; add to the potatoes and onion slices.
- Pour the sauce over potato/onion then toss well coate.
- Place in a greased baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley over potatoes.