Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 2 mins
Was a little board with plain chicken so I tryed some of this & some of that. This is what came of it.
- 1 large roasting bag
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 package prepared stuffing
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup water
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package only use 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup beer,& 2/3 cup water.
- Wash chicken.
- In large bowl combine the rest of the orange juice& beer& honey& olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken turning to moisten well.
- Marinate 1 hour or more.
- Place cooking bag in a 9 x 12 pan.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of flour to bag.
- Chop Onion& Celery and add to bag.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from maranade.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder& pepper.
- Lightly stuff chicken.
- Place in cooking bag.
- Close bag cut 6 slits in top of bag.
- Roast at 350 degrees for about 1 1/2- 2 hours or until meat thermomiter reaches 180 degrees in thick part of breast.