Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
Subtle, slightly spicy/sweet potato side dish that comes together in a snap and uses simple ingredients that most people already have in the pantry. These potatoes can also be grilled in foil for about thirty minutes. Enjoy!
Top Review by Vina
I made these for Christmas brunch, a double batch in two pans, and somehow managed to slightly char (well....burn,lol) one panful. Even so, there wasn't a shred of potato left in the serving dish. Everyone asked what the spice mix was and commented on how well the honey and chili flavors worked together. Plus it was exceptionally easy to make, giving me time to talk with my guests. I'll be making these again, just for me. Thanks for sharing this with us, Angie!
- 2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 8x13-inch baking dish, combine melted butter, chili powder, honey, garlic powder and pepper.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Cover and bake potatoes in preheated oven for 30 minutes; uncover, then stir and bake for another 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browning nicely.
- Plan 2: Wrap potatoes in foil and grill for about 30 minutes.