Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The original recipe calls for Promise Buttery Spread, but you can use butter or spread of your choice. Please see NOTE regarding herbs and pasta.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs
- 6 cups assorted sliced vegetables (onion, red or green bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash or eggplant)
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta or 8 ounces penne or 8 ounces ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Herbs - use any 2 Tbs of finely chopped fresh basil, parsley and/or thyme OR 2 tsp dried basil, parsley and/or thyme leaves, crushed.
- Pasta: these are just suggestions.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In small bowl, blend 1/4 cup butter with herbs; reserve.
- Toss vegetables with remaining butter.
- In bottom of broiler pan, without rack, arrange vegetables.
- Roast, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Toss vegetables with hot pasta and reserved spread mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.