1/2 Photos of Roasted Herb Potato Medley
1 hr 10 mins
A delicious side from the Thanksgiving edition, 1999, Bon Appetit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar or 1/2 cup regular balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot
- 5 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 5 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, chopped
- 3 lbs medium-size red potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 3 lbs medium-size yukon gold potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- fresh thyme sprig
- rosemary sprig
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Oil 2 large baking sheets.
- 3Whisk first 6 ingredients in large bowl to blend.
- 4Add potatoes.
- 5Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 6Toss to coat.
- 7Using slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to prepared sheets, spreading in single layer.
- 8Reserve oil mixture in bowl.
- 9Roast potatoes until tender and golden, stirring and turning potatoes occasionally, about 1 hour.
- 10Return potatoes to reserved oil mixture in bowl; toss.
- 11(Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Transfer potatoes to baking sheet; rewarm in 400°F oven about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.) Transfer to bowl.
- 12Garnish with herb sprigs.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Herb Potato Medley
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar