Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are my favorite potatoes, and so easy. Be sure to use fresh herbs as they make the dish.
- 16 small new potatoes, cut in half (usually red but any will do.)
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix all ingredients on a large baking sheet with sides.
- Toss to coat potatoes evenly with oil and herbs.
- Turn potatoes so that cut side is down.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with any oil/butter/herb mixture left in pan.
This recipe was a real treat. The herbs were all fresh from the garden. I boiled the potatoes for 5 minutes before getting them ready to roast.I cut the butter back (much as I love it). The potatoes turned out so tasty and good. A lovely compliment to a roast leg of lamb dinner
good put in on foil on BBQ. easy to watch and turn over
We enjoyed this tasty recipe very much. I will probably cut back some on the garlic next time, just because we prefer a milder garlic taste.