Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are my favorite potatoes, and so easy. Be sure to use fresh herbs as they make the dish.
Make and share this Roasted Herb New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 16 small new potatoes, cut in half (usually red but any will do.)
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix all ingredients on a large baking sheet with sides.
- Toss to coat potatoes evenly with oil and herbs.
- Turn potatoes so that cut side is down.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with any oil/butter/herb mixture left in pan.
This recipe was a real treat. The herbs were all fresh from the garden. I boiled the potatoes for 5 minutes before getting them ready to roast.I cut the butter back (much as I love it). The potatoes turned out so tasty and good. A lovely compliment to a roast leg of lamb dinner
good put in on foil on BBQ. easy to watch and turn over
We enjoyed this tasty recipe very much. I will probably cut back some on the garlic next time, just because we prefer a milder garlic taste.