Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from today's 'Thursday' magazine. It is the Recipe of the week!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (340 g) can artichokes, drained and quartered
- 6 hamour fillet
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup diced canned tomato, drained
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until its soft and translucent.
- Add garlic and artichokes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Season hamour fillets with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place them in the baking dish.
- Pour tomatoes over the fillets.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Bake until the fish is just cooked through (about 10-12 minutes), depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve hot, right out of the oven.