Another great recipe from the back of the 2012 edition of Eat This, Not That! by David Zinczenko and Matt Goulding. This cooking method can be done with other meats, too. Chicken breast or pork loin can be placed in the center of a strip of prosciutto, seasoned with salt and pepper, wrapped tightly, and roasted at 400 degrees F in the oven until cooked through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Season the fish all over with salt and pepper.
- 2Lay the slices of prosciutto flat and wrap a piece of fish tightly with one of the slices. Repeat with the remaining 3 slices.
- 3Place the fish on a baking sheet and position it on the middle rack of the oven.
- 4Roast until the prosciutto begins to crisp up and the fish flakes with gentle pressure from your finger (or a fork), about 10-12 minutes.
- 5Serve each with a wedge of lemon and the pesto drizzled over the top.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Halibut Wrapped in Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.7 mg
- Sodium 117.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: