Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These go great with anything you are grilling.
- Use an 8 inch round cake pan and spray it with pam.
- Thinly slice the potatoes and layer them in single layers.
- Top each layer with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes and dots of margarine.
- Cover the pan with foil and place on the grill, cooking 20 to 30 minutes on a medium setting.
- You want the potatoes to get crispy on the bottom without getting burned.
- (You may have to experiment a little.) These are great with any kind of meat you prepare on the grill!
These were just OK. They were very bland and tasted like there was something mising. My 12 year old would not eat them.
Joan, These spuds were FANTASTIC! We loved the crispiness on the bottom with the fluffy tops. We will add this recipe to our great grilling favorites and thanks for sharing!