1/4 Photos of Roasted Green Beans - Ww Core
These are wonderful, and they go fast! This is a great recipe for fresh green beans, even when the beans are out of season and might be a little tough. The natural sugar in the beans caramelizes, giving this dish lots of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the beans, breaking off the ends. Leave them long, don't break down into smaller pieces.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Place beans on foil, sprinkle with garlic then drizzle with oil. Toss the beans until they are coated with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, you can also add a little red pepper if you want to add heat.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes, shaking the sheet a couple of times during baking to flip the beans. Beans will shrink slightly and look wrinkled, with dark spots. This is how they should look!
- 5Serve hot, as a side dish or snack.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans - Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g