Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A "superhero" recipe from Alicia's Silverstone's website, The Kind Life. The roasted shallots taste like those yummy french-fried onions. This is so good, you won't believe you're eating healthy.
- 2 lbs green beans, washed, dried, and trimmed
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the beans and shallots with the olive oil. Arrange on a non-stick or foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Season with salt.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until beans are tender and blistered. Serve immediately.