1/5 Photos of Roasted Green Beans With Peppers and Onions
I love roasting green beans because they get a rich, carmelized flavor and also keep their color and crunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Toss vegetables with dressing in large roasting pan.
- 3Bake 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring after 15 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans With Peppers and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese