Prep 5 mins
Cook 26 mins
Always a pleaser at our house.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefresh button mushrooms or 1 (8 ounce) package shiitake mushrooms or 1 (8 ounce) package cremini mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Cook green beans in boiling water to cover 1 minute; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop cooking process; drain and spread evenly in 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Combine mushrooms and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over green beans.
- bake at 450F for 20 to 25 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring occasionally.
Yummy Yummy Yummy! Thanks for posting this recipe! I loved the flavor the garlic/sesame oil/soy sauce and pepper flakes with the mushrooms and green beans. Nice change from my normal asparagus/mushroom roasting! :)