Kick up your frozen green beans with some lime juice. These go great with pork or any other tuscan style dish. I recently made this with frozen Italian green beans and it turned out wonderfully.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 380°F.
- 2Prepare and grease a baking pan.
- 3Melt Butter and combine butter with olive oil and dry ingredients. Toss the green beans in this mixture until evenly coated.
- 4Pour coated green beans into greased pan and spread out evenly. A glass baking dish works well here.
- 5Cook this for approximately 35 minutes or until the green beans on the top begin to lightly brown on the tips.
- 6You may also broil these at the end to help brown and crisp your beans.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans With Lime Juice
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 649.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g