1/1 Photo of Roasted Green Beans With Greek Dressing
I found this wonderfully tempting recipe in Cuisine Magazine. Serving suggestions include serving with lamb, grilled steak or salmon. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Snap off tips of beans at the stem end; place beans and nuts in single layers on two baking sheets.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Toss to coat.
- 5Roast beans in lower half of oven 5 minutes; stir and roast 5 more minutes.
- 6In a large bowl; whisk vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- 7Drizzle in oil; add sliced onion.
- 8Toss roasted beans and walnuts in dressing, then transfer to a large serving platter or individual plates.
- 9Garnish beans with crumbled feta; serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans With Greek Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (791 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g