Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family really likes these, they are a great side dsh and welcome change to the standard side dishes around our house! Easy too!
- 2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped coarsely (approximately)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash beans and break ends off, leaving beans whole.
- Mix beans, onion, garlic and pecans in a bowl.
- Coat mixture with olive oil.
- Spread in baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees, until beans are slightly browned.
Such an easy side with the pecans adding both a wonderful roasted nut flavor as well being a nice change of pace! I made as written cutting the recipe in half and am sure we will be enjoying these tasty beans again. Thanks for the post.