1/1 Photo of Roasted Green Beans With Garlic and Pine Nuts
Kozmic Blues's Note:
I really LOVE green beans, and this recipe is yet another tasty way to serve them. I belive the recipe called for whole garlic cloves, but I like to smash them with the back of my knife to 1) get the peels off and 2) release some of that wonderful garlic flavor. I enjoy these beans right out the oven as is, but if you're like my husband, go ahead and add the couple tbsp of the vinegar of your choice before serving. These taste great right from the oven, or at room temp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line baking sheet with foil.
- 3Place the beans, onions and garlic onto the sheet.
- 4Drizzle with the olive oil and toss together with your hands to coat evenly.
- 5Season GENEROUSLY with salt and pepper.
- 6I like to use some kosher salt, as well as a few shakes of seasoned salt too.
- 7Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- 8Give the beans a quick toss halfway through cook time.
- 9At the end of 25 minutes, tsate a bean to see if it's tender to your liking.
- 10If not, put sheet back in for another 5-10 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and place in serving bowl.
- 12Drizzle with vinegar, if using, and check seasonings.
- 13Top beans with the pine nuts, and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans With Garlic and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.6
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g