- 1 lb green beans, washed, trimmed, patted dry
- 10 garlic cloves, unpeeled and cut in half lengthwise (the peel will slip off later)
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush a large baking pan with olive oil.
- Place beans, garlic, and onion on pan.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and salt, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from oven.
- Drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with black pepper.