From Cook's Illustrated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust oven rack to middle position; heat oven to 450º F.
- 2Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; spread beans on baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil; using hands, toss to coat evenly.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss to coat, and distribute in an even layer.
- 5Roast for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove baking sheet from oven. Using tongs, redistribute beans.
- 7Continue roasting for 10 to 12 minutes, until beans are dark golden brown in spots and have started to shrivel.
- 8If needed, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g