Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cook's Illustrated.
- Adjust oven rack to middle position; heat oven to 450º F.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; spread beans on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil; using hands, toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss to coat, and distribute in an even layer.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Using tongs, redistribute beans.
- Continue roasting for 10 to 12 minutes, until beans are dark golden brown in spots and have started to shrivel.
- If needed, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.