1/5 Photos of Roasted Green Beans
A great alternative to fast-food French fries, and wonderful as a TV snack or after school!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
- 3Put green beans on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil (alternately, use an olive-oil spray).
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Ensure all the beans are evenly coated, and spread them out into 1 layer.
- 6Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring the beans after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
- 7Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 885.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g