Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great alternative to fast-food French fries, and wonderful as a TV snack or after school!
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
- Put green beans on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil (alternately, use an olive-oil spray).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ensure all the beans are evenly coated, and spread them out into 1 layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring the beans after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
It was a nice side dish. Simple, healthy and yummy. Roasting the green beans give them a great flavor. Thanks WhiskingWings :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Delicious! I'm now on a diet...cuz I might be mistaken for a doughnut. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
Yes these do make a simple easy and healthy snack or side dish. I made as written using whole beans and they were delicious. Thank you for the post.