Recipe by lovestocook #6
I don't remember how I came up with this recipe but my family and I really enjoy it. The green beans come out a little crispy but still tender. I started making this when I was on weight watchers. One serving is only 1 point!
Top Review by IndyEater
Baked just the green beans cleaned, dried and tossed in a small amount of Olive Oil with Kosher Salt and pepper on some parchment @475 for 15 to 20 min. Didn't turn while cooking. Delisch!!
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 medium leek
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- lemon juice (optional)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash green beans and remove stems.
- Slice leek in half lengthwise, wash well and thinly slice crosswise.
- Wash mushrooms and cut in half.
- Mince garlic.
- Combine in a large bowl and toss with oil and salt.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray and roast for 20 minutes at 400 degrees stirring once. sprinkle with a little fresh lemon juice if desired.