Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe uses less fat and calories than traditional green beans with butter but tastes so much more gourmet! The beans are great hot, cold, warm. I love to just put them in a container and eat them as a snack. They are also a great unexpected addition in salads! Yummy. by MissMia
- 2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
- Lay out on a large baking sheet with the green beans placed so as not to overlap or touch one another as much as possible.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until green beans begin to shrivel and are tender crisp.
WOW! What an easy alternative for green beans. I used 1 lb of green beans and it worked great. I also tried a batch using just Montreal steak seasoning and cooking spray. I have found a new favorite vegie!
Delicious! My husband and I cannot get enough of these!! I used a combo of purple and yellow beans for added colour.
These are excellent. I only used 1 lb of green beans. I substituted fresh garlic and sea salt and cooked for approx. 25 minutes. A great way to cook fresh green beans.