1/18 Photos of Roasted Green Beans
A great alternative to fast-food French fries, my family and friends love these as a snack or hors d'oeuvre. No matter how many I make, it's never enough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
- 3Put green beans on a jelly roll pan.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste (I like them salty so I use about 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and about 8-10 grinds of the pepper mill). *Mrs. Dash may be substituted for salt and pepper as desired.
- 6Use your hands to be sure all the beans are evenly coated and spread them out into 1 layer.
- 7Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
- 8Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 449.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g