1/1 Photo of Roasted Green Beans
A delicious new treatment for your garden produce! Your family will love these flavorful beans. High altitude tested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- 2Wash green beans thoroughly.
- 3Snap off ends and discard.
- 4Cut beans into 1 1/2" long pieces.
- 5Place beans in 1-quart baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper, onion powder, and bacon.
- 7Pour broth over all.
- 8Cover and bake for 30 minutes, or until beans are tender and liquid is completely evaporated.
- 9Check the dish once or twice during cooking to make sure that you don't need to add a bit more broth as the beans roast.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat chicken broth