Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is wonderful served with cheese and crackers. It is also a great addition to a salad. You will think of other wonderful ways to serve these once you have tried them!
- 680.38 g red seedless grapes (black or green work well also)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1 bunch rosemary (optional) or 1 bunch thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a large, rimmed baking sheet, combine all ingredients, tossing with a spatula to combine. If using herbs, be sure to coat the branches with olive oil to prevent burning.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and roast, shaking pan intermittently, until grapes have burst and grape juice begins to thicken, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and transfer to serving vessel.
Super! I made this a few days ago with the thyme and loved it! I was looking for cheap seedless grapes to make it again. I knew that grapes could be roasted and what great flavor they had. I served with roasted chicken to sweeten things up a bit. Thanks for posting, Ambervim, I absolutely love this idea!!