1/1 Photo of Roasted Gourmet Vegetables
2 hrs 20 mins
Bone Man's Note:
This is a simple way to feed a crowd a beautiful side dish. Preparation is a no-brainer and you'll get a LOT of compliments on this one. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small yellow squash, ends trimmed, unpeeled
- 2 medium zucchini, ends trimmed, unpeeled
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, medium-sized
- 3 large bell peppers, de-seeded (any color)
- 12 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2 pieces
- 4 large onions, peeled and quartered
- 8 small red potatoes, unpeeled, halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, garlic and herb-type
- 1Cut the vegetables into large chunks (2") and place into a very large mixing bowl.
- 2Pour the olive oil, and then the herb seasoning over the vegetables and use your hands to coat them all over.
- 3Pour the vegetables on to a large baking sheet (I use an aluminum half-sheet) and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in a pre-heated 375-degree F. oven for 90 minutes.
- 4Remove the aluminum foil and BROIL on high (middle rack) for about 12 minutes, just until you get some brown tips.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Gourmet Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g