Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I don't care for mayo, so this is perfect for me. I sometimes add crushed red pepper with the cheese and parsley.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, cut in 1 inch wedges or cubes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup basil, lightly packed
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with vegetable oil and salt and pepper to taste. Place in pan. Roast 35-40 min or til just tender and light brown, stirring after 20 minute.
- Meanwhile, in blender combine basil, olive oil, zest, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend til nearly smooth.
- In a large salad bowl, toss dressing with hot potatoes. Stir in shallot and roasted pepper. Let stand 30 min, then sprinkle with parsley and parmesan.