- 2 1⁄4 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks (Braeburn, Gala or Granny Smith)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. On a baking sheet with sides, toss sweet potatoes and apples with oil, salt and pepper. Spread out into single layer.
- Roast 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, stir together butter, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spices. Spoon over potato mixture and toss to coat. Continue baking for 10 minutes or until sugar has melted.