1/1 Photo of Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
This recipe was easy to make & is great tasting & tangy. I make this vinaigrette any chance I get. It's great on so many things. Our favorite is tossed with lightly steamed green & wax beans & halved grape tomatoes. I have to bring it to every get-together my friends and I have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Slice off the top of the garlic bulb, just enough to barely expose the garlic inside each clove.
- 3Place the bulb in an ovenproof dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- 4Place the dish, uncovered, in the oven and cook the garlic until it is golden brown and soft, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5Let cool.
- 6When the roasted garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze the pulp from 6 of the cloves and mash with a mortar and pestle, or with a fork. (Store the remaining cloves in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.)
- 7Put the garlic in a food processor and add the mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper and puree.
- 8Slowly add the olive oil and stock through the feed tube, and puree until the vinaigrette is creamy.
- 9If it is too thick add a teaspoon of stock until the consistency is correct. Add the shallots and tarragon.
- 10Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 71.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g