I love the taste of these vegetables. They are perfect with roast chicken. Total comfort food! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope lipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 heads garlic, seperated into cloves
- 3 lbs mixed vegetables, cut into 1 inch chunks (potatoes, carrots,sweet potatoes,parsnips, shallots, or pearl onion)
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine oil, soup mix, rosemary, black pepper, and salt.
- 3Place vegetables and garlic in large pan in 1 single layer.
- 4Pour flavored oil over all, tossing to coat.
- 5Roast for 20 minutes, then lower temperature to 375 degrees and bake until tender,about 30 extra minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 1030.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb with garlic soup mix