Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I love the taste of these vegetables. They are perfect with roast chicken. Total comfort food! :)
Make and share this Roasted Garlic Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopelipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 heads garlic, seperated into cloves
- 3 lbs mixed vegetables, cut into 1 inch chunks (potatoes, carrots,sweet potatoes,parsnips, shallots, or pearl onion)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl combine oil, soup mix, rosemary, black pepper, and salt.
- Place vegetables and garlic in large pan in 1 single layer.
- Pour flavored oil over all, tossing to coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then lower temperature to 375 degrees and bake until tender,about 30 extra minutes.