1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 10 mins
The roasted garlic adds wonderful flavor. Delicious and elegant. Great for a dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a thin slice off of the garlic head and place on a sheet of tinfoil. Drizzle with oil and wrap foil loosely around the garlic.
- 2Prick potatoes.
- 3Bake both potatoes and garlic in a 400 degree oven for 1 hour.Remove from oven.
- 4Cut potatoes in half crosswise. Scoop out center into a bowl and mash.
- 5Squeeze garlic out of shell into the potatoes.
- 6Add sour cream, 3/4 of the Fontina cheese, all of the parmesian cheese and beat until fluffy.
- 7Spoon into the potato shells and place in a baking dish standing up.
- 8Reduce oven heat to 350 and bake for 30 minutes.
- 9Top with remaining cheese and bacon pieces and bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 388.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.7 g