1/3 Photos of Roasted Garlic & Thyme Chicken
Yummy chicken dish - serve as a dinner party main.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F
- 2Put the chicken skin-side-up in a small roasting tin.
- 3Mix together the garlic, thyme and butter and dot over the chicken.
- 4Scatter around the red onions and pancetta and drizzle with oil.
- 5Roast for 20 minutes until the chicken has cooked through and the onions are softened.
- 6Divide the salad between 4 plates and top with the red onions, pancetta and chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic & Thyme Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.4
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.2 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens