Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy chicken dish - serve as a dinner party main.
- 4 chicken breasts, skin on
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 sprigs thyme, leaves stripped
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 red onions, cut into slim wedges
- 4 1⁄2 ounces pancetta, cubed
- oil, for roasting
- 150 g mixed salad greens, dressed to serve
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Put the chicken skin-side-up in a small roasting tin.
- Mix together the garlic, thyme and butter and dot over the chicken.
- Scatter around the red onions and pancetta and drizzle with oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes until the chicken has cooked through and the onions are softened.
- Divide the salad between 4 plates and top with the red onions, pancetta and chicken.
Thanks to the Let's P-A-R-T-Y! December Cooking Event I picked this recipe to try. This recipe is Totally different and yet Delicious. A great new recipe to try.