- 2⁄3 cup roasted garlic teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine roasted garlic teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and oil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Pour mixture over chicken in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Turn bag over several times to coat chicken. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning bag over once.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning over occasionally.