1/1 Photo of Roasted Garlic Stuffed Steak with Garlic Mashers and Balsamic Cream Sauce(VERY EASY)
1 hr 25 mins
LeeLee Hansen's Note:
This is for all those Garlic Lovers out there like myself, easy to make, a awesome meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the steaks overnight in olive oil, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- 2You can utilize any fresh herbs you have in your garden or local market such as rosemary.
- 3Take the steaks out and let them rest about an hour before you start to work with them.
- 4In the meantime, fire up the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5Take your garlic bulbs and slice them in half diagonally.
- 6Season with olive oil and sea salt.
- 7Roast on a pan in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the garlic is nice and golden brown and your house smells heavenly.
- 8Take out and set aside.
- 9Heat your saute pan with some olive oil and throw in about 6 cloves of fresh chopped garlic when hot.
- 10Add spinach and saute until spinach is just wilted.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Chop up the sun-dried tomatoes and toss with the spinach.
- 13When the spinach has cooled, throw in the brie and the roasted garlic.
- 14You can easily pull the roasted garlic from the'husk' by using a toothpick to pull it out.
- 15Mix together very well!
- 16Season with salt and pepper.
- 17You can also throw in a teaspoon or so of fresh rosemary at this point.
- 18Set aside.
- 19Take your steaks and cut a slit into the side of them, just as you would with stuffing pork chops.
- 20Carefully stuff the steaks with your roasted garlic stuffing.
- 21Throw those guys on the BBQ for about 3-4 minutes per side pending your guests preference.
- 22I serve these steaks over garlic mashers which I usually just throw in an extra bulb of garlic to roast when making the stuffing and mash it all up with some fresh potatoes, butter and cream.
- 23A little parsley to garnish.
- 24For the sauce, take 4 tablespoons of butter and melt in a saucepan over low heat.
- 25Add about 6 cloves of fresh chopped garlic, 1/4 cup of cream and 4 tablespoons of good quality balsamic vinegar.
- 26Throw in a sprig of fresh rosemary and reduce the sauce by about 1/3.
- 27Take out the rosemary.
- 28To plate, place lean against a heap of the garlic mashers and drizzle the sauce around the plate and over the potatoes.
- 29Garnish with fresh rosemary.
- 30It is excellent to have a nice fresh loaf of bread to serve with this.
- 31I also BBQ up some fresh local corn on the grill to accompany this meal.
- 32It is a fairly easy and gourmet meal to prepare.
- 33You can even make the stuffing the night before.
- 35And long live garlic!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Stuffed Steak with Garlic Mashers and Balsamic Cream Sauce(VERY EASY)
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1194.3
- Calories from Fat 787
- Total Fat 87.5 g
- Saturated Fat 38.5 g
- Cholesterol 329.0 mg
- Sodium 1478.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 82.3 g