Recipe by Rita~
This is great on veggies, potatoes, pasta, rice. Top a grilled steak, fish or chicken. Spread on your favorite bread or dip a breadstick into it. Blend into cream cheese for a garlic spread. The uses are endless.
Top Review by littlemafia
You don't know how great is this until you don't try it!Luckily,my little ones like garlic too,so I mixed some in their sour cream.That was the first thing gone from their dishes!Thank you,Rita.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut garlic crosswise in half and spread some oil on cut surface, wrap in foil.
- Roast in 375°F oven about 45-50 minutes.
- Till soft and golden.
- Squeeze the meat out of the skins season with salt and pepper add enough oil to taste while using a fork to smash till smooth and creamy. Mix in rosemary.
- Can be frozen.
- Just bring to room temperature and mix with a fork.
- Use on whatever you like or do like me and use on everything!