1/2 Photos of Roasted Garlic Spread
This is great on veggies, potatoes, pasta, rice. Top a grilled steak, fish or chicken. Spread on your favorite bread or dip a breadstick into it. Blend into cream cheese for a garlic spread. The uses are endless.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut garlic crosswise in half and spread some oil on cut surface, wrap in foil.
- 2Roast in 375°F oven about 45-50 minutes.
- 3Till soft and golden.
- 4Squeeze the meat out of the skins season with salt and pepper add enough oil to taste while using a fork to smash till smooth and creamy. Mix in rosemary.
- 5Can be frozen.
- 6Just bring to room temperature and mix with a fork.
- 7Use on whatever you like or do like me and use on everything!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Spread
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g