Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Use this spread on cracker or with bread sticks. Chill time is not included.
- 1 head garlic (2-inch diameter)
- olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) jarsliced pimiento, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush outside of garlic bulb with oil.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Roast on center rack for 30 minutes.
- Mix all other ingredients together and set aside.
- Remove peel from garlic cloves.
- Mash garlic using a fork.
- Add to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.