My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel away outer leaves from head of garlic, leaving skin of garlic cloves intact.
- 2Cut off pointed top portion of head (about 1/4 inch) with a knife, leaving the bulb intact.
- 3Place on a double-thick, 12-inch square of foil.
- 4Drizzle garlic with the oil.
- 5Fold foil to enclose garlic.
- 6Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- 8Cook spinach according to package directions, except omit salt.
- 9Drain well; press out excess liquid.
- 10Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into food processor bowl, discarding skins.
- 11Add the drained spinach, milk, hot pepper sauce, and 0.125 teaspoon salt.
- 12Cover and process until well combined.
- 13Add cream cheese.
- 14Cover; process until nearly smooth.
- 15Transfer mixture to saucepan.
- 16Cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic-Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 148.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g