1/3 Photos of Roasted Garlic Soup
I love garlic. I put it into everything but it never occurred to me to put it in soup. This recipe is a little time consuming due to having to roast the garlic but it's well worth it if you enjoy garlic. 1/2 point per serving for Weight Watchers. This recipe is core.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Remove papery covering from garlic. Don't seperate the cloves.
- 3Slice the top of each head of garlic off so most of the cloves are exposed.
- 4Place garlic in a small baking dish.
- 5Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over each head.
- 6Cover dish with foil and roast 45 minutes or until garlic is soft and lightly browned. When cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic pulp into a medium sauce pan.
- 7Add broth, stir well to combine.
- 8Simmer 15 minutes.
- 9Before serving, stir in spinach and simmer until wilted, about 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Soup
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 959.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g