Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
a quick weeknight side dish, that can be easily prepared..
- 4 (680.38 g) baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 177.44 ml low-fat milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml coursely chopped roasted garlic clove
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh sage
- Place potato pieces in a large microvave-safe bowl.
- Cover bowl, with plastic wrap, and cut a 1 inch slit in center of plastic wrap.
- Microwave at 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl, and mash with a potato masher.
What a cool way to cook mashed potatoes! That deserved 5 stars alone, but the taste was great too. Just the right amount of garlic. Didn't use sage because I didn't have any. Maybe next time. Thanks for a great side that was super easy weekend cooker! Made for PRMR 2012