Cook1 hr 25 mins
I found this recipie in a Southern Living magazine. I love garlic potatoes, this is a very good version.
- Cut off pointed end of garlic bulb.
- Place garlic bulb on a piece of aluminum foil; drizzle with oil.
- Fold foil to seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour; cool.
- Squeeze pulp from garlic, set aside.
- Cook potatoes in a dutch oven, in boiling salted water to cover 20 to 25 min or until tender.
- Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Mash potatoes with roasted garlic pulp, cream cheese, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Garnish, if desired.