Recipe by Candice Hibbs
Growing up my father would make this all the time, it's really fun to play with and add your own ideas and spices according to what you think is good. Goes best with Chicken
- 3 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On medium heat heat butter and oil in frying pan, add onion and garlic and sauté till soft.
- Add potato and lightly cook for 10 min ( just till outer layer of potato is just soft).
- In medium sized baking dish add potatoes and parmesan cheese, coating potato, place in over.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, stir then bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- When potatoes are cooked, remove add cheese and more parmesan if desired. Place back into oven until cheese is melted.
- Take baking dish off heat and add potatoes, coat well.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Remove stir and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove add cheese bake 5 minutes more.